The quieter you become the more you can hear ~ Ram Dass



Saturday, May 26, 2012

Saturday Centus #108



Use the picture above (horizontally or vertically) as inspiration for your story.
Number of words: 100
Style of writing: Any
Pictures: Any you want to share

Check out other Saturday Centus' at 


 
“Are you positive you want to wear those heals?”

“Yes daddy, all the girls are going to be wearing them.”

“For a 6th grade graduation that seems too early to me.”

“If mom were here she would let me wear them.”

“I’m sorry mom’s not going to be here. You do look nice in them though.”

“So, I can wear them?”

“Sure.”

As they walked to the car her heel went into a crack.  She started to fall and her father caught her.

“Thanks daddy.”

“That’s what I’m here for to catch you when you fall. 

10 comments:

Judie said...

OMG! Viki, this is just sooo sweet!!

Susan Anderson said...

Awwww, so cute!

=)

Gail said...

Heart warming. Good job.

21 Wits said...

Oh that is the real truth too! What a daddy!

anitamombanita said...

Very sweet. I think dads get a bum rap sometimes. I know several dads where there's no mom and they are amazing guys!

Kim Lehnhoff said...

Daddy's little girl is growing up! I wonder if she would have dared wear the heels if mom was there?

Good job!

Ames said...

Awww I'm going to cry!~Very good Viki!~Ames

Jo said...

I loved this sentimental little story!

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Daddy loves her. Lovely!

~Naila Moon

http://writing-out-of-the-blue.blogspot.com/2012/05/dressed-for-successa-story.html

Jenny said...

Awwww...Miss Viki. This was sweet.

Such a heart warming take on this difficult picture prompt.